Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Friday, April 8, 2016

To a Friend, To You All

I just wrote this to a friend on Instagram and felt it applied to ALL who are reading this blog and supporting Dempsey (& family) through this.

Thank you for everything! The prayers most of all. The Lord knows the situation and is hearing the cries of his children. I don't know WHY he chose Dempsey for this but he did. I keep trying to tell myself that Dempsey was NEVER mine, but ALWAYS God's. I am here to love him and care for him with God's guidance while we walk this earth in the hope of perfect eternal living in the Kingdom. I can say all this in this moment but know it can change by the time I'm done typing. 😶

1 comment:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes. I am praying that God will provide you with strength and comfort as you take each step of this journey. I hope this will encourage you, my niece was diagnosed with ALL when she was four, and she is now a vibrant and healthy twenty six year old planning her wedding! God has used her in ministering to parents and young patients at Ronald McDonald house in L.A.. It is hard to see the purpose, but I pray that when you are at the end of the treatment God will reveal that to you. Through my niece's illness, my sister came to know the Lord.

    ReplyDelete