Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, April 4, 2016

The Journey | A Rose by Any Other Name


We don't have an exact name for it yet but it will be one that just clarifies which cancer our baby has. I keep hoping I will wake up from this nightmare... but, alas, God has us here for a reason- for His glory. I don't understand. I'm not called to. I'm called to trust and obey. So, please pray for our family, ESPECIALLY DEMPSEY. Pray for
•healing
•no pain
•rest
•faith
•hope
•deep love
•wisdom
•discernment
•gifted hospital staff
•that we will be able to glorify God through all of this mess
•anything else you can think of!

I am so scared, family & friends!

19 comments:

  1. I just woke up and checked, but I hope this is a nightmare too. I'm praying and just shocked. Love you. Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Dempsey and your family. God is already at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No words...just sadness. Heartbroken and praying for you. Dempsey, Jake. Sawyer, doctors and your list above. So grateful the Holy Spirit understands our groanings and takes them to the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are your Prayer Warriors \••/. We pray for comfort, strength, healing, love and wisdom. Here for you my dear friend. My heart breaks for you all. If you need anything know that I here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our God is mighty, our God is in control. During this dark time, keep these facts in mind. Praying the God will bring you the comfort and support you need to get through this time. Don't hesitate to let your friends and family know what you need we are waiting right here to help as we all pray for Dempsey and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Coral and Jake - I will be praying constantly for Dempsey and for both of you. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Coral. Will be praying fervently for your little and your momma heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for Demsey and your family. I'm so sorry you are going through this and yet I know our God is a good God...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry and heart broken to hear what you are all going through. Praying for comfort, peace, rest, joy and no more pain. Oh my heart goes out to you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry and heart broken to hear what you are all going through. Praying for comfort, peace, rest, joy and no more pain. Oh my heart goes out to you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Coral and Jake. I'm so heartbroken for you. Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending our love, prayers, and hugs to you and Jacob, and your precious Dempsey. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Coral, I'm so sorry! We love you and will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Coral, I'm so sorry! We love you and will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Coral, I don't even have the words. I am so sorry. I will be praying for your precious boy and family. God be near.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are thinking of you guys and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heavy heart. Read these when you are needing to be reminded how much love s d support is around you. We have an awesome village to lean on with WACC. Don't hesitate to ask for what you need. I'll continue to pray daily and check in for updates. Sweet Dempsey. Stay strong for your baby. Sending major love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praying for you and hoping that you all get some rest for tomorrow. Your family is on so many hearts. God is with you.

    ReplyDelete