Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, April 4, 2016

The Journey | 4:10am

Lord, this mama is EXHAUSTED. I don't know why you have us on this journey but I plead for rest. It is so hard to have my baby constantly being prodded... even by the best of staff.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you THE biggest, tightest HUG my friend. Praying right now that you get that much needed rest, for your fears and emotions, and that God's peace would cover all of them. I am so so sorry. You all will be in our continued prayers, especially your baby boy. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete