Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, April 11, 2016

To My Husband

Jake,

You are amazing. The way you love our boys melts me. The way you are here for Dempsey when I know your insides are falling apart is remarkable. You sit. You listen. You love. You pray. You play. You are so good at picking up where I leave off. There are no words to convey my appreciation for how you allow me to leave the hospital nightly so I can attempt to engage in self-care... a relatively new concept and application for both of us.

My love, this is hard. This unthinkable journey we are on is hard. But I'm WITH you in this. I'm leaning on you and will be there when you need to lean on me.

I am praying for you. I am praying for Dempsey. I am praying for our marriage. I am praying for our family. I am praying. All day long, I am praying.

I will keep saying "Dempsey will be okay" until we believe it. In 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years... we will believe it at some point.

God is with us. God is for us. God hears us. God tests us.

There is NO ONE I would rather be refined through fire with than you. Your mere existence makes my life worth living.

I love you more each minute.

With everything I have,
Your Wife

9 comments:

  1. <3 you guys are amazing together and AMAZING parents as well! Chad & I look up to you both! Love you guys always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Coral. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Coral. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your marriage and your family. πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. lifting you all in prayer...but especially as a husband and wife...God walks with you, and carries you when needed. hang on to Him...

    ReplyDelete