Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, April 11, 2016

A Heart's Cry

God in heaven... WHY???? I've tried to be faithful but in this moment I just can't. That's my baby lying there. How can their little bodies stand it? Why haven't you crushed the sin of this world? Why haven't you come back? Why are your children still suffering? WHY?! I am empty, Lord. All out. I grasp for hope. I hear stories of victory and joy. I hear the praises of those who have gone before and flourished. All say "it WILL get better". How do they know? What if my baby's path isn't a success story? Then what? What if I have no strength? Heaven help me I try not to dwell in the worry of tomorrow but I'm SCARED! Scared I tell you!! Rescue us.
#prayfordempseykenagy

1 comment: