Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mommy Did It! | Bath Time

Y'all don't even know how BIG, like GINORMOUS, this is. To say I have been terrified of doing this part of Dempsey care is a gross understatement.

I was so scared of it I ran, almost literally, away and made a nurse's assistant do it because I couldn't stand the thought of watching my baby in any more pain.

My physical being felt weak and empty at the thought of bath time. As time progressed Jake started doing it but I still left the room.

Then, yesterday, Jake and I fid it together. I actually helped a little. It wasn't as bad as I had envisioned. Still scary but no longer terrifying.

Today, Jake is away doing his much needed self-care and I felt compelled to take on this task ALONE. Crazy, right?! Yes. Crazy. I just couldn't stomach the thought of leaving that for Jake after him not getting away from hospital yesterday. In a way I saw this as a means of blessing my amazing husband. It's incredible what you will do for a good man like my husband. I just want him to be able to relax as much as possible.

So, all this to say I DID IT AND SURVIVED. Praise God. Strength is returning. Empowerment is slowly coming. Everything we need in the amounts we can handle when we need. God is so good.

Prayer request: Please pray that confidnce continues to grow. Pray for miraculous healing. Pray for a miraculously easy journey through leukemia gor Dempsey. Pray lives are changed and eternity gains some more members. ❤️

7 comments:

  1. That's great news, Coral! Continuing to pray for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome! Way to go, Coral! You and Jake are amazing! Love your precious family and praying for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God, giving you strength, wisdom, courage and He was right next to you🙏🏼. Prayers for Jake, Lord give him rest and peace. You have blessed Coral with an amazing husband and strong father for their beautiful boys 💕🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So great. Proud of you. Praying for more great things in this journey.

    ReplyDelete