Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, April 11, 2016

Things Our Baby Says

He is OBSESSED with colors and his favorite, your favorite, their favorite, and "least favorite"!
His fave, by the way, is RED!

"I'm going to die...because I'm so sick." As I'm leaning in to love on him, kissing his forehead as I inhale the scent of "fluids" (aka IV electrolytes, etc).
My response, "No, baby. You're not. You need to FIGHT hard because we need you!"
He replied, "Okay."

Helping him pee (which is a big and painful production- because of leg/ body pain), he says to Jake & me, "It feels so good to be w/ family."
I can't even...

After getting a dose of dilaudid he says about a million words a minute! It's overwhelming, adorable, precious, heart-breaking, comical, dizzying, heart-warming, and a kajillion other emotions that have yet to be named. Jake and I just look at each other, smile, and chuckle. Precious blessings.

He was audibly thinking about Sawyer today. I know he misses him. So hard. He wants to play wii w/ brother so bad.


I really need to get faster at writing down his sayings. They are precious and worth remembering.

4 comments:

  1. Song playing...you are the everlasting God...you will not faint...you won't grow weary...defender of the weak. Yes, please. We will wait upon the Lord.

    ReplyDelete