Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Powerful Song!

One day, as I was driving back to CHOC from my night away, I decided to turn the radio on. I chose 95.9 FM KFSH. I don't regularly listen to the radio anymore. But this particular morning I needed something to drown out the thoughts I was losing control of.

God in his mercy played this for me.



I bawled the whole way to CHOC. Almost 17 miles or 30 minutes.

The release that I needed was profound. The release I experienced was akin to the Hoover dam bursting. It was refreshing to walk away from because the pain and fear had been washed away by such powerfully true lyrics.

We've all been where this song speaks of. This video made me lose it this morning. I had never watched it before. One of the main threads in this video, you'll all recognize, was in a similar place as Dempsey. Lost it!

It's not exactly what you'd call "worship music" but it brought me to the thrown room on that solitary drive that morning.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I had to stop the video. I couldn't watch it. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to tell you about some songs I've heard on Air One. So powerful. "Tell Your Heart to Breathe Again" and "Thy Will Be Done" is the other. I think those are the titles.

    ReplyDelete