Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, September 11, 2017

A War Against Children

I wrote a rather bold post on Instagram today. I was sure there were going to be some rather unhappy people but I was wrong. I've been met with nothing but encouragement and good things.

Please take a peek over at my site to read it.
www.coralkenagy.com/mom-blog/a-war-against-children

If you didn't know, my website is where I share all that we are doing to help Dempsey THRIVE through leukemia and treatment.

There is A TON of information there, so please take your time as you look it over. Also, share it! It is meant to be shared. Promise. I will not be upset if you share it with everyone you know. In fact, I encourage that. This information is out there to bring hope, encouragement, education, and empowerment to leukemic families (and other cancer families, should they find it so).

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment