Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tangible Love


This makes me cry happy tears.


I know, to you this looks like simple shelves of laundry soap. And, I guess you're right.


But what I see is LOVE. God's love and provision through His Body. I see myself awkwardly and embarassingly sharing a NEED my family had. I see YOU being the tangible hands and feet of Jesus as these items miraculously showed up on our porch. This is just ONE example of the love and CARE we have been blessed with during this DARK and TRYING journey. When your CHILD is diagnosed with the CANCER the WHOLE family feels it.


THANK YOU FOR LOVING US AND CARING FOR US. Thank you also for your endless prayers. Without you, this journey would look much different (and bot in a good way).

No comments:

Post a Comment