Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Friday, October 21, 2016

They Gave Me A Mic and A Stage

Say whaaaaattttt?

Yes, sir/ ma'am, WACC (Whittier Area Community Church) gave me a mic and a stage from which to share about this journey God has us on with cancer. It's Dempsey's diagnosis but it is OUR journey.

It was an exciting experience that I don't remember... this talk, from just last night. I had to watch it this morning in order to know what I said. THAT is how I know the Holy Spirit showed up and did his thang. Praise God for that! Praise God that I was able to share things that touched people's hearts. That is all I want to do- touch people's lives and encourage them. I also want to teach people that a leukemia journey doesn't have to look like those sad/ pathetic (yet very real) photos from the cancer world. You/ they CAN THRIVE!!

In the talk I share about the supplements we use, the essential oils we use, and the prayer that is invaluable through this journey. I won't say anymore about it... I'll let you watch it for yourself.

I will apologize that you don't get to see all the photos that were shown but you've already seen them on this blog (if you've been following along).

May God bless you and stir your soul as you watch and share this video.

Cheers.

Click here for video

For more information about the alternative therapy protocols we are using with Dempsey, visit my website at

1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to see this, though I wasn't able to be there in person! <3

    ReplyDelete