Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, August 22, 2016

Fill Cup, Fill

I just text Jake the following...

"Btw, the best part of my time with Demps tonight was when I was making his shake and he was helping me. I told him I loved him and how I wished he wasn't sick. I went on to tell him how God allowed him to become sick. He asked "what does allowed mean?" and I explained. I continued by telling him "YOU are part of God's BIIIIIGGGG redemption story!" He smiled, swelled up with pride/ confidence/ purpose, and hugged me so tight as he made an "aaahhhhhh" sound. ❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏"

I wish y'all could have seen Dempsey's response to my words. It was meaningful on many levels- emotional, spiritual, psycholigical, physiological. He wore his pride & purpose on his little face... beaming as he let out the sweetest sounds of acceptance and joy. My eyes are leaking as I type this.

His little boy heart KNOWS he is made for BIG Kingdom things. I love reminding his mind of that fact. I want my baby to suit up for the HARD things of life because the easy things don't require faith, the Holy Spirit, or God's supernatural power. He is already in the biggest battle of his life and he is so protected & loved by God that he doesn't even realize how big the stakes are. Praise God!!! Hit your knees. Beat your chest. Tear your clothes. Ask for Him to make you a soldier, like Dempsey, in the spiritual war that is raging. Fight against it with all you have! Defend your temple (body). Strengthen it, utilize it, offer it in sacrifice according to the Spirit's leading. STAND UP! Move. Shake.

You do not need a BIG calling to be valuable in the Body if Christ. You do not need to be the best anything except yourself because no one can do YOU like you!

Lord, may these readers' hearts be stirred. May your Spirit rummage through them. May you clean their eyes to see they are already enough. May they begin to reclaim the mundane but, under the banner of YOUR GRACE and power, see it as a mighty & worthy assignment. May they be eager to be obedient to YOUR leading so that they may experience the blessings and not-of-this-world riches that await.
Lord, help my family to embrace this valley/ journey and learn from it. Grow because of it. Change lives by sharing it. Please have your Spirit provide the power we need to see it through to victory.
In the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment