Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Saturday, July 23, 2016

3rd Bone Marrow Biopsy

Dempsey Fans and Kenagy Family Supporters,

Monday, July 25th, 2016 at 11:30am, Dempsey has his third bone marrow biopsy.

We are asking that you begin praying for this procedure.

We have mixed emotions about this. On one hand, we desperately want to get the word "remission" into his medical file. On the other hand, procedures like this are always a risk physically... and emotionally and psychologically if their results bring bad news. So, we are straddling the fence of Knowledge.

Why did I choose "Knowledge"? Because Knowledge is in between ignorance and wisdom, in my opinion. When we don't know the results we are ignorant. When we do know the results we will be able to wisely move forward. Knowledge is what is required or what is missing. Make sense?

As the day grows nearer my anxiety rises. I pray more. I try to breathe deeper. I even fake it till I make it (hoping I make it eventually). I ask you all to pray.

Prayer requests:
Pray for miraculous healing.
Pray for calm nerves.
Pray for a perfect procedure.
Pray over the lives and abilities of the medical staff involved.
Pray for PERFECT RESULTS.
Pray for remission.
Pray for rest.
Pray for peace.
Pray for a smooth day.
Pray against pain.
Pray against complications.
Pray protection over Dempsey.
Pray for the presence of the Holy Spirit to be tangibly felt as he protects Dempsey's body.
Pray as you feel led. (I know I forget some things.)

5 comments: