Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Saturday, November 21, 2015

We Had A Moment

Dempsey called me in to the bathroom to help him finish up his potty business. When we were done getting his lower half re-dressed, I scooped him up. I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub and sat him facing me on my lap.

Dempsey: Don't fall off, Mom. You'll bonk you head.
Me: Where will I bonk my head?
Dempsey: pointing to the bathtub- On the baftub. You'd get owie.
Me: Are you worried about me hitting my head?
Dempsey: Yeah. And we don't know how to take you to da doctor.

That last one just killed me. Such a sweet boy. He is right, too. They don't know how to take me to the doctor. Well, Sawyer knows how to call 9-1-1 but I don't think that was what Dempsey was referring to. Sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment