Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Prayer for My Baby... and Us

Pray for Dempsey. He's so emotional about taking his pill tonight. He's tired. 😴 We're trying so hard to help him through this and encourage him. Jake is amazing with him. 😍
I've also noticed his hair is thinning. 😳 Nothing drastic, yet, but often when I run my hand over his head/ hair a strand or two comes with my fingers. This isn't his "normal" but it is to be expected with this treatment. 😪 Hey, if losing his hair is the worst we've dealt with so far, I think we'll take it.

Heavenly Father,
Please protect my baby. Please calm his nerves so he can take his meds. This is so hard for all of us and Dempsey handles everything with a courage we lack. No wonder you rebuked your disciples for making light of children and instead impressed upon them the importance of being "like the little ones". Please fill us with your grace and patience. Help us to trust the doctors you have placed on this journey with us. It is so hard. Please help me to lean into the knowledge you've provided for me in my holistic journey. Guide me on the right path for Dempsey. Amen

2 comments:

  1. Up in the middle of the night and praying for this and restorative sleep for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete