Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Prayer

Lord,

Thank you so much for the incessant giggles from my boys. To hear joyous laughter ad nauseam warms my heart.

Thank you for the smiles on my boys. Despite the trials at hand, these two smile and laugh and help out around the house.

Thank you for Dempsey's increasing strength. Thank you for your provision for the trike. His enthusiasm and competitiveness reassre me that our little guy is a FIGHTER.

Thank you for the support structure you lined up for us to rely on during this journey. It has been overwhelming surprising and uplifting.

Thank you for a life partner who picks up where I leave off and is willing to walk this rough road with me. Thank you for the way he loves our boys and fathers them.

Thank you for being IN every aspect of this trial. Knowing this journey was not your will but that you are working it out for GOOD is comforting.

Thank you for your mercies that are new every moment and visible when I stop to look for them.

Please give Dempsey another great night in a long line of them. I pray against fevers, nausea, pain, and all negative side effects for Dempsey throughout this whole journey. I pray for courage. I pray for strength. I pray for health. I ask all of this for our Dempsey, in Jesus name!

Amen

2 comments: