Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Currently

Dempsey is doing well today. I woke up to him spitting up but it wasn't a lot and surely wasn't traumatizing for him- praise God!
I am so weak today. I want to sleep and sleep and sleep but that is not an option.
Dempsey has chemo again today at 2:30. At his appointment I will talk about methods for teaching him how to swallow pills and if there is a liquid form of this chemo he can't swallow... there HAS to be an option because little ones can't swallow pills...

Please pray for energy for me. Please pray that God props me up and solidifies my steps. I am tired.
Pray for Dempsey. Pray for miraculous healing. Pray for effective alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment