Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm Angry

The world just needs to take a seat today. I am angry, and I believe it is a righteous anger. My baby is en route to CHOC, again, to begin the next phase of "treatment". Treatment, what a joke. The "standard of care" for cancer is chemo or radio therapies- two things that are known to cause cancer! Why is this so? Why are we treating cancer with toxins instead of immune-boosting therapies?

I'm not an expert on cancer. I'm a nutritionist.

There is POWER in the natural world... why isn't that being harvested, researched, and utilized. This is where I become what many would call a conspiracy theorist. I don't believe the ultimate goal of these therapies is health. I believe it's wealth.

I began watching the documentary series The Truth About Cancer. It tells me that which I already know and more. If you haven't watched it, I BEG YOU TO DO SO. Educate yourself. You will be better for it and those that you love will be better for it. Warning: it will make your blood boil as you learn about the dark side of healthcare.

Even more, my hands are tied when it comes to "treating" Dempsey. If I say no to their proposed plan I run a very great risk of losing Dempsey. Enjoy some reading from the American Medical Association Journal of Ethics. Spoiler alert: it basically states that parents must follow the "medical professional's" advice because they (the doctors) are recognized "experts". Experts?! They have one-sided knowledge! Why is that side any better than the other side where there are also plenty of "experts"?

This is a HUGE soapbox for me. I make no apologies.

Do I believe doctors are evil? No. Do I believe doctors have the best of intentions? Yes, most of them. Do I believe they have a well-rounded education? Not in the least. This is not a post that is anti-doctor. This IS a post that is pro- looking at other possible ways to treat cancer. This is a post, by a mother, who wants to protect and heal her baby.

Prayer requests:
Pray for miraculous healing for Dempsey so that his body may be spared the torture that is chemotherapy
Pray that as the chemo runs through his body EVERY SINGLE ORGAN of Dempsey's is protected
Pray that EVERY VEIN is protected
Pray that EVERY ARTERY is protected
Pray that EVERY NERVE is protected
Pray that his stomach is never made to be upset
Pray that we can strengthen him with nutrition to combat the side effects of chemo
Pray that only cancer cells are effected
Pray against fevers
Pray against side effects
Pray against fear (for all of us)
Pray for wisdom
Pray for miraculous breakthroughs
Pray for my mind
Pray for our marriage
Pray for communication
Pray for clear thought
Pray that we will ask the right questions
Pray for favor from the Lord
Pray for strength
Pray for our support structure- we need it in a BIG way for a LONG time
Pray as you feel led

1 comment:

  1. TTAC certainly DOES make one upset with current "standard of care." Awfully hard to buck the system, and when kids are involved, parents have been losing out more lately. Just think how it will be when the U.N. is given carte blanche to set parental guidelines. Okay, my soapbox too. Praying significantly!

    ReplyDelete