Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Falling Apart

Dempsey MUST swallow pills for treatment.
He cannot.
But he must!
He cannot.
I failed him. I did not prepare, practice, teach, coach him ahead of time. Now it's game time and he can't do it.
But he MUST.
So angry and frustrated, I threw the glove off, rushed out of the house slamming the door and uttering the "f" word in gerund form with a negative spin. Not my finest hour but one that speaks of truth and reality for me.
Terrified isn't visible in the rearview mirror... that's how beyond it I am.
I walked around my neighborhood, sobbing, and asking God "WHY?!?!?!" My eyes are off the prize and fear has taken root. God, forgive me.
I'm falling apart.
#prayfordempsey #prayfordempseysparentstoo #godisgood #waroncancer

No comments:

Post a Comment