Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy 9th Birthday Sawyer

This incredible life form is 9 today!! What an amazing journey it is being his mama. He has been my rock since he was born. His mere existence makes my life exponentially better and worth living. He is such a wonderful human. He has been annointed since conception and started making the world a better place the moment he was born. He challenges me in many ways... one of which is growing my grace-giving skills. His person disarms even the crankiest of creatures and makes them instant friends. He desperately wants to do what is right and is super hard on himself when he "messes up". He blesses me with his unconditional love and randomly-timed compliments. HE CHOSE to attend church WITH ME this Sunday all on his own. It was magical. He loves better than I ever could. He inspires me!

I LOVE YOU, SAWYER!! Happy Birthday, son. 🎊🎁🎉

Sawyer's Amazon Wish List

1 comment: