Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tell Me About Yourself, Dempsey

It's just like um, Sawyer doesn't want to run with me.

How old are you?
Foooouurrr. (4)

What's you full name?
Like in the middle name?
Yes.
Um, Dempsey Alan Kenagy. Like I said. My last name is Alan. Dempsey Alan Kenagy.
That's your middle name.
I said it all.

Why do have that scar on your chest?
Because um they keep um putting it in and out.
What do they put in and out?
The tubie.

Do you know what that's called?
No.
Acc....
Access.
Why are there dots (looking at computer as I type)?
Because I didn't finish typing the word.

I'm tired doing words.

What do you want to do?
The first one is when the TV rests, play wii. Wow, that's TV... oh great, you did it. I fink that's enough. *exhales*

Is there anything you want to tell people who have been praying for you?
Yes. Jacob, Samantha, Levi, and Abby, and their dads and moms... and...
What about them?
They pray.
Yes, they do. Do you want to say anything to them?
No, I fink that's it. I'm done talking. *sits on a box*

There you have it, folks. A little glimpse of "talking" with Dempsey.

2 comments: