Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Thursday, June 16, 2016

How We Did || Chick fil-A Fundraiser

So, how did we do with the Chick fil-A fundraiser on June 7th? Well, let me tell you.

YOU DID AWESOME!!!
You raised $627.86

That means, in those three short hours, Chick fil-A had about $3,139.30 in sales! $1,000 an hour? Not to shabby.

$3,139.30 at an average of $8 per meal gets us about 393 meals (or people). Roughly 400 hundred people served in three hours! Incredible.

I had about 30 volunteers help out with this event. There were at least 10 youth (6th grade and below) and a handful of other youth (under 18) helpers who refilled drinks, cleared tables, held the door, picked up trash, and just made it an awesome experience. These awesome volunteers made it so I didn't have to "work" the event and I could just BE with the guests. Life-giving.

So many faces! So many hugs! Some faces I'd never seen in real life. Some faces I hadn't seen in 20 yrs. Some faces were strangers before this event. Just beautiful.

There were several personal donations handed to the volunteers to "give to parents". How awesome is that? People who weren't there for our event gave to our cause. Such blessings.

You can view the photos of the event we have so far by clicking HERE.

Here is the text of the note from Chick fil-A manager Tim. It's made out to Kim because she was the contact for this event:
"Kim,
I don't even know what to say. Your Spirit Night was absolutely amazing. This may have been the biggest one to date. Thank you so much to you and your team for the work you guys put in. I hope this check helps with some of the medical expenses Dempsey. What a cool kid!
Thank you,
Tim"


Isn't that awesome? I was waiting to post about this because I wanted to include any records we may have broken. I still haven't heard. I will update if we did, in fact, break any records.

We could not have done it without YOU!
THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU

Be blessed, friends.

PayPal     MealTrain     The Pledge

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Coral! So glad you had such outstanding participating. Sorry I couldn't be there, but you know I would've if I could've. :)

    ReplyDelete