Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Friday, June 17, 2016

A Prayer

Heavenly Father,

I ask for your protection over Dempsey today and every day. I pray that as the chemotherapy courses through his little body that you will protect his still-maturing organs. I pray that no harm will come to ANY part of his little body. I pray for zero side effects of the lumbar puncture and chemotherapy. I pray for miraculous healing. I pray that Dempsey won't remember anything about these horrible appointments as soon as they are done. I pray for the doctors and medical staff involved in Dempsey's care. I pray that your angels will stand in the gap as protection against the forces of darkness that are lurking, looking for an opportune moment to pounce. I pray for the medical profession to wake up and realize they are perpetuating sickness with their "treatments". I pray this country will wake up and realize there is a better way. I pray that you will guide this misdirected ship to a port of redemption so that we, the American citizens, can take back OUR health. I pray for Jake's daddy heart during Dempsey's appointment. This is hard on him and he does well dealing with that reality. I pray that you would fill the procedure room with the Holy Spirit and that there would be healing, peace, awareness of your presence, calmness, and anything else you wish to add. I pray that I would never put you in a box or put human limits on your divine abilities. I pray that I can always walk this journey with you and in faith. I am scared. We are scared. We are trusting you while working with people who believe so many things in contrast to what we believe. Help us to be salt and light and I pray you give me (or us) a clear path to follow with the knowledge and experience you are providing me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment