Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Erwinia Injection #1

This was the report from Jake after Dempsey received his first Erwinia injection.


I'll take it! I still don't think this mama can stomach an injection appointment. I am so grateful that I have a husband who is willing to step up when I just can't step at all!

Thank you, Lord, for answering the prayers that went up on Dempsey's behalf for this appointment. Please keep the pain away and protect Dempsey's body against yucky side effects. Amen


Other ways to support Dempsey & our family
The Pledge  Meal Train  Farm Fresh to You  PayPal  Amazon

1 comment: