Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Friday, March 17, 2017

One Person at a Time

Jake and the boys came home from a Costco trip and Jake told me the following:

Jake: Guess who convinced a woman at Costco that she should get the organic apples instead of the non-organic apples?

Me: I want to say Sawyer but I have a feeling it was Dempsey.

Jake: It was Dempsey. He saw she had the non-organic apples in her cart and he asked her "Why don't you get the organic apples?" She stated she liked the smaller size of the non-organic apples... but by the time we parted ways she said "I think I should get the organic apples."

That's right! My 5 yr old encouraged a grown up to make the better choice.

With the right heart, how could you encourage someone to make healthier choices? What healthier choices do YOU need to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment