Biggest Need

MONEY

It's not glamorous. It's not pretty. It's not fun. It's not creative. It's not ingenious. It's not smart. It's not comical.

It is endearing. It is powerful. It is helpful. It is necessary. It is provision. It is humbling. It is impactful. It is peace-providing.

You have two ways you can give: YouCaring & PayPal

Monday, February 20, 2017

Let Them Come

This book was included in the most recent Boost of Joy box. It's the story behind NEGU and Joy Jars and www.jessie.org.

As I read a fellow cancer parent's journey, so many emotions resonate with me. The heartbreak. The fear. The faith. The questions. The resolution. The purpose.

I am more eager to meet Erik Rees and cisit the Joy Factory in Irvine.

I haven't completed a book in at least a year but I think I shall finish this one in short order, despite the hard and beautiful topic. Silver lining to having one's back go out.

If you haven't heard of Joy Jars or Jessie Rees, do some Googling and let your heart be touched. Pure inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment